Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Daddy's Money

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. - U.S. Rep. Katherine Harris plans to spend $10 million of her father’s inheritance in her race to unseat Democratic Sen. Bill Nelson, she announced Wednesday night.


Now I’ve come full circle. What in the world is going on here? I personally sat and carved a Wheel of Cheddar in Katherine’s kitchen. That’s right, I have this dubious claim to fame, we spent half a week preparing lunch for Miss Katherine and Brother Jeb. (The SOB didn’t even bother to show up, but it still counted as a course credit while I attended Culinary school there in Tallahassee) I actually had my picture taken with her and her staffers, hangs in the front hall of Capital Culinary Institute, along with a bunch of us feeding the Bill (Clinton, of course) but that is another story. There I was in this house, this Big house, but something was oh so wrong. The freaking sink did not even work well. I know ‘anti-bellum’ houses are a national treasure, but geese, this one wasn’t even properly restored! They told us it was a new one for her ladyship. Almost a year and a day prior to her 15 minutes of fame.

Harris to Stay in Race for Senate Seat
By BRENDAN FARRINGTON (Associated Press Writer)
From Associated Press
March 15, 2006 9:49 PM EST
“I’m staying. I’m in this race. I’m going to win,” she told Sean Hannity. “I’m going to put everything on the line.”

Fix the freaking plumbing first ma’am?!?
You know, I think that 10 mil could find a whole lot more useful and succesful avenues. Damn, a measley $10 mil of daddy’s money. we have gone too far now. Frankly my dear, I don’t give……….. well you fill it in.

Technorati Tags:
, , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home