Thursday, January 11, 2007

Oi Vay! It's No Longer Cool To Be Country?


Oh my God! The sky is falling!
Would you give me a freakin' break? Jimmy Carter is a man of principle who speaks his mind. Always has, probably always will. He has spent a lifetime being a conciliatory force between warring factions, so now when he takes a politically incorrect, yet somewhat intelligent stand on the modern Israeli/Arab conflict, now suddenly all those Jewish brethren who were happy to tag the Carter Center in their volunteer resumes for untold profitable benefit, now they find the man's politics untenable? CNN spins this as a mass exodus of staunch Carter follwers

ATLANTA, Georgia (CNN) -- Former President Jimmy Carter's controversial book and subsequent remarks about the Israel-Palestinian conflict have prompted the resignations of 14 people from an advisory board of the Carter Center, the 25-year-old Atlanta-based humanitarian organization.


Come on!! Read the names for Pete's sakes! Abrams, Berman, Coles, Golden, Hertz, Kaufman, Levetan, Levy, Novak,Schwartz , Selig, Steinberg, Solomon, this could be the invite list to Hllywood premere, or a ritzy Bah Mitzvah! And this is shocking news to CNN? So what are they saying here, that the Jewish community needs no habitat houses? That the followers of Abraham have no interest in South America or the Carribean? That possibly the prior "world serving politics" of President Carter are not in the best interest of Jerusalem, or any interest at that? Well I for one say that my fellow sons of Abraham, Issac and Ismail (we all do not far too far from the same tree folks) can plainly pack up there toys and promptly go away, but just remember this folks...When it came to a message to be sent, it was definately a race card played. For shame.

2 Comments:

Blogger J. Mark English said...

I love the blog that you have. I was wondering if you would link my blog to yours and in return I would do the same for your blog. If you want to, my site name is American Legends and the URL is:

www.americanlegends.blogspot.com

If you want to do this just go to my blog and in one of the comments just write your blog name and the URL and I will add it to my site.

Thanks,
Mark

Sat Jan 13, 08:57:00 PM 2007  
Blogger M.D. Creekmore said...

Congratulations. Its a nice blog you are keeping here. Keep it up and all the best.If you have some time, do check my blog and don't forget to leave a little comment for me while you are there.

Thu Jan 18, 08:02:00 PM 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home