Thursday, December 28, 2006

A Word From The Grave


And so it goes that the truth speaks loud from the grave. How many of you who supported the late President Ford upon hearing of his death will still rise to his side at the news of his disdain and contempt at Bush's War? Will the Woodward interview be seen as a strong message from a great man, or more as a weak commentary from a dead guy? Rock on Gerry, you are the man again today!

"Rumsfeld and Cheney and the president made a big mistake in justifying going into the war in Iraq. They put the emphasis on weapons of mass destruction," Ford said. "And now, I've never publicly said I thought they made a mistake, but I felt very strongly it was an error in how they should justify what they were going to do."

1 Comments:

Blogger TexasFred said...

I think this revelation gave me cause to respect Ford, I have said the same thing on many occasions and the "Bush is God" crowd have solidly had their panties in a wad every time I said it...

I love it when that happens..

Sun Dec 31, 12:56:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home