Friday, August 04, 2006

Rumsfeld Has A "Dickens Of A Time" With Hillary's New Brass Balls

Stop the press!! Hillary Clinton grows new balls!!

Holy Cigar, Batman! Billy's wife may be for real, (if only for a moment...), I never in a million years thought pigs would fly and I would agree with Hillary, but the friendly skies have obviously gone porcine. Donald (duck) has been called to the carpet by Cruella DeVille herself, and he actually squirmed like a school girl! I wish I had C-Span to replay that moment over and over as the Jilted Spinster raked poor Donnie over the coals, and then to speak later and call for his resignation!! Wow! I might even be glad I not only burned my Repube Card, and bought a shiny new Demtard one.

Hillary shot holes in Bush's regime as she filled Dumbsfeld with buckshot at a "a public hearing over what she called "failed policy" in Iraq."

"I just don't understand why we can't get new leadership that would give us a fighting chance to turn the situation around before it's too late," the New York Democrat and potential 2008 presidential contender said in an interview with The Associated Press. "I think the president should choose to accept Secretary Rumsfeld's resignation."


Hillary, I bow to you, if only for this one moment, but as your hubby Bill stated, I prefer "tig 'ol bitties" myself....

Technorati Tags:
, , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Tea said...

What a great blog you have. It really seems that the majority of the people in your country, here and in Europe all know what`s going on, yet we can`t seem to do anything about it.

tea

Sat Aug 05, 04:16:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Florence said...



I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their email at ultimatehealthhome@gmail.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

Thu Apr 29, 08:41:00 PM 2021  

Post a Comment

<< Home