Monday, July 17, 2006

Chertoff Says We Need More Info On Louisianna In Order To Protect Her

This has to be a joke!!! Are you kidding me? Billions of dollars after the fact, right smack dab in the middle of a new Hurricane Season and the Bush administration says it needs more information in order to do its freakin' job????


WASHINGTON - The Bush administration said Monday it needs specific lists of Louisiana's shelters, immobile hospital patients and transportation pickup points before it can promise able evacuation help during a major hurricane.


Don't you think that Katrina provided us with a pretty clear view of what was wrong in Louisianna?

Technorati Tags:
, , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAUL!!!

Keep on rockin, keep on writing, keep on working to make a difference.

Wed Jul 19, 12:12:00 AM 2006  
Blogger Florence said...



I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their email at ultimatehealthhome@gmail.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

Thu Apr 29, 08:39:00 PM 2021  

Post a Comment

<< Home